Newsletter & Bonus eCourse

Sign Up Now For Your Monthly Newsletter!

Receive As A Bonus: "The 7 Dirty Little Secrets" Mini-Course.
Find Out What No One Has Been Telling You! Privacy Policy

**We respect your privacy, and will NEVER rent, sell, or trade your personal information.**

Friday, December 7, 2007

Change In Format

What Typically Happens Vs. What Really Should Happen:

For a little while now I have been trying to think about how I can deliver more value to my readers - to you... To give you more of what you are looking for - more of what I think would be helpful to you.

Then it dawned on me...

There are tons of people who write about ADHD, and a handful of very qualified experts and professionals who also write or blog about ADHD.

Then there are those people who are less qualified - people I refer to as "anyone with an opinion" - who also blog about ADHD.

And that's what you might typically find when you or your child see a therapist, counselor, or psychiatrist.

  • Qualified professionals who have a fundamental knowledge and understanding of ADHD and therapy
  • Experts who are intimately familiar with ADHD - and who have devoted their careers to understanding ADHD
  • Unqualified people with opinions...
  • Therapists who focus on providing real world solutions
  • Therapists who focus on the big picture

Among all these people mentioned here, what separates one from the other is the impact they have upon their clients.

And that's what it is all about...

While working as a therapist, I saw parents, children, couples, and families all who struggled with or were affected by ADHD.

And in my work - rather than focus on symptoms and behaviors - I try to focus on what is really happening in life.

Bottom Line:

In the following series of blog posts, I will be writing each and every Monday and Friday (to the best of my ability...).

On Monday - I will focus on "What Typically Happens..."

And on Friday - I will focus on "What Really Should Happen..."

At least that's the plan.

So if you have questions, comments, or feedback - you can e-mail me or you can leave comments to the blog,

No comments: