Newsletter & Bonus eCourse

Sign Up Now For Your Monthly Newsletter!

Receive As A Bonus: "The 7 Dirty Little Secrets" Mini-Course.
Find Out What No One Has Been Telling You! Privacy Policy

**We respect your privacy, and will NEVER rent, sell, or trade your personal information.**

Monday, February 4, 2008

Emotional & Physically Exhausted - ADHD

Well, here goes another "video" message. I am really enjoying this new technology and being able to connect with you via different mediums.

Anyway - Today I wanted to talk to you just very briefly about emotional and physical exhaustion.

After focusing my energy and resources on the "big game," I crashed this morning and did not have enough energy to focus on what I needed to do at home and at work. I was too "burnt out" from exerting and spending too much energy focused on the big game.

Check out the video message - I think the message speaks for itself.





As always, you are encouraged to post comments and questions below. You are also more than welcome to contact me directly.

See you soon!


Rory F. Stern, PsyD

No comments: