Newsletter & Bonus eCourse

Sign Up Now For Your Monthly Newsletter!

Receive As A Bonus: "The 7 Dirty Little Secrets" Mini-Course.
Find Out What No One Has Been Telling You! Privacy Policy

**We respect your privacy, and will NEVER rent, sell, or trade your personal information.**

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Testing Out Video On Blog

I am finally trying video out today!

I have been thinking about trying "video" out for so long, and somehow I have always managed to stay clear of it. Well not today! While out on a walk with my wife today, I decided that today was the day.

Today I was going to take the plunge and get a video up on the Internet... no matter what it took.

And you know what? I had a blast doing this!

Please take a minute to listen to this message, and let me know what you think.





I really would love to hear your thoughts on next week's "Newsletter" topic, as well as your thoughts about what I have to say about "The Perfect Season!"

Rory