Newsletter & Bonus eCourse

Sign Up Now For Your Monthly Newsletter!

Receive As A Bonus: "The 7 Dirty Little Secrets" Mini-Course.
Find Out What No One Has Been Telling You! Privacy Policy

**We respect your privacy, and will NEVER rent, sell, or trade your personal information.**

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's 2008 - I can hardly believe it!

I didn't anticipate taking the entire holiday vacation off from blog posting, but it just sort of happened. And it felt good!

It felt good to take a break.

But I have to admit - there was a big part of me that missed the interaction. I missed writing and sharing information.

Thank goodness 2008 is upon us!

So, what do you have planned for the New Year?

Resolutions Vs. Goals

This time of year we hear alot about setting "resoltuions," but I like goals better. Goals can work anytime, and truthfully, most of us give up on resolutions rather quickly. We just get busy and throw them aside.

So, what goal(s) do you have for the New Year?

  • What would you like to be different about this year?
  • What do you want to change in your life?

To get started, choose 1 reasonable goal and work towards it everyday. It's just that simple! There is no failure - only success when you reach your goal, OR when you notice a change.

In the meantime, I will be back to check in with you that goal.

My Goals:

I have a great deal planned for this blog, my ADHD newsletter, and the information I am going to share with you all in the months to come. Part of me wants to give you a teaser, but then again, there is an even greater part of me who wants to show you - rather than tell you!

Keep your eyes peeled. It's gonna be a wild ride.

P.S. - I will return to the regular format later this week to continue where I left off!

No comments: